Thursday 12 June 2014

Best Whatsapp Status For Him


A Whatsapp Status is a Great Way to express to your friends how you are feeling. Here is a list of the best whatsapp status for him. Sweep your man of his feet with one of these sweet and romantic whatsapp statuses
  1. In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars
  2. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
  3. I am madly in love with you.
  4. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person ever.
  5. I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.
  6. But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and stole my heart.
  7. I will never be like her, but I hope you can notice me for me.
  8. A real woman doesn’t need much attention. Respect is enough..
  9. You both want to be in a relationship so you both have to fight for it!
  10. Dreams do come true, because when I met you my dreams came true.
  11. Love can’t be seen nor heard but can be felt by anybody.

Hear ends the short list of whatsapp status you can use. More love status for whatsapp will be added soon.
Please Feel free to comment any whatsapp status that you have in mind that we need to add. 




For Further Reading,
Whatsapp Status

0 comments:

Post a Comment