Thursday 12 June 2014

Best Love Status For Whatsapp.Romantic Status for Whatsapp


Here are some of the best romantic love statuses that you can use for Whatsapp.
  1. We love because it’s the only true adventure.
  2. We accept the love we think we deserve.
  3. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
  4. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.
  5. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
  6. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
  7. Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
  8. The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
  9. The giving of love is an education in itself.
  10. Love is a sweet melody sung by two
  11. If you feel love is music just play it..
  12. I love my whatsapp friends
  13. Without you my life is meaningless
  14. I miss texting you
  15. The award for winnings you is happiness.


For Further Reading,
Whatsapp Status

0 comments:

Post a Comment